COVID-19 is a significant national and global health concern. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our employees, employee’s families, subcontractors, vendors, and owners with whom we work.
It is of utmost importance that we act safely and responsibly while continuing to provide construction services that are vital to all of our customers. Working during these times is not business as usual, and we have taken several actions to ensure that we keep our employees, customers, and anyone we interact with safe. They include:
- We have set up a business leadership team to ensure that we provide the proper proactive guidance to our employees during this difficult time.
- We are adhering to all recommendations provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), including physical distancing and reducing worker concentrations. We also are continuing to monitor updated guidance from these organizations and adjusting our protocols as that guidance continues to evolve.
- We have banned non-essential travel and enacted remote working policies for essential meetings.
- We are limiting visitors and non-essential personnel in our offices and on our project sites.
- We have instituted project-specific protocols in regards to cleaning and sanitation and work-related densities and several other protocols to ensure job site sanitation and safety.
In summary, we are doing everything possible to mitigate any risks resulting from COVID-19 to ensure the safety and well being of all employees and our work partners. We are committed to continuing to provide our construction service activities to our project owners safely and responsibly.
Water Resources Group Management